The Twisted Doors for French (Les Portes Tordues) book & CD
Buy now for
We ship worldwide. Bulk and academic discounts available -- contact us for pricing.
Ships within 2 business days.
* 46 chapters, 165-167 pages, 37 Victorian-like ink illustrations, 8½" X 10¾"
* Bilingual French-English or Spanish-English illustrated mystery and grammar COMBINED with easy-to-follow read-along audio CD
* Each chapter cleverly integrates vocabulary, expressions, grammar, tests, and answers into the mystery
* Precise line-by-line and virtual word-for-word English translation of the French or Spanish text
* A must for beginning to intermediate students and adults, self-learners, foreign language teachers, G/T students, and travelers
* Great for independent study, classrooms, homework
* Unique mystery-driven format makes learning French or Spanish fun and exciting. Motivates readers of ALL ages
* Complete French or Spanish vocabulary and expression index included with chapter reference. No dictionaries needed!
* As taught at Purdue University's Gifted Education Resource Institute, GERI , West Lafayette, Indiana
* Audio book CD (a top ten audio resource!) enhances the suspense and enables the reader to listen to the story and improve his/her comprehension of spoken French or Spanish. Spanish edition: the native speakers on the CD are from Latin America
* The French and Spanish editions feature the same English text. Buy both the French and Spanish versions and compare the French, Spanish, and English texts!
108745 ISBN-13: 9780971022713 ISBN-10: 0971022712
| Category: Learn
| Supporting language: French
Platforms/media types: Printed Matter, Audio CD
* Read along and listen to the captivating mystery and improve or perfect your comprehension of spoken French or Spanish!
* Clear and riveting narration by native-speaking university instructors. Spanish edition: the native speakers are from Latin America
* Composed of 46 tracks covering all 46 gripping chapters of the mystery without the grammar sections, therefore doubles as a stand-alone audiobook!
* Compatible with PC CD-ROMs, Mac CD-ROMs, Car, Portable, and Home Stereos
| STUDENT & TEACHER FRIENDLY!
* No searching for the English translation or a vocabulary word. It's there!
* No searching for the answer key in a remote appendix. It's there!
* Pages are printed to facilitate comparison between the English text and the French or Spanish text
* Allotted space for note taking
* Very easy portability