|Shop by Language | Shop by Product Type | Shop by Country||About Us | Contact Us | Order Status | Shopping Cart|
|Languages||>||Korean||>||Step by Step: Korean Throught 15 Action Verbs - Book 1 (Paperback)||Tweet|
Step by Step: Korean Throught 15 Action Verbs - Book 1 (Paperback)
Buy now for $39.95 (regularly $44.95)
We ship worldwide. Bulk and academic discounts available -- contact us for pricing.
Ships in 3 - 5 business days.
This book is a fun and easy way to help students to read, write and speak basic Korean.
Sample sentences built with 15 commonly used verbs will introduce simple vocabulary and basic points of Korean grammar. This way, the student can make progress right from the start. They can then build on the confidence they gain here by continuing with the next book in the series.
The characteristic elements of this textbook are:
1. Beginning study with the most common verbs and nouns.
2. Introduction of the basic Korean grammar rules for verb usage.
3. Repetition of sentences on each page, allowing the student to learn vocabulary and grammar at the same time.
4. Verb followed by exercises to reinforce the knowledge of the verbís use.
5. Conversational sentences which help the student to easily learn simple conversational language.
2390 Crenshaw Blvd., #813, Torrance, CA 90501 USA Tel: 310-996-2300 Fax: 888-213-4042