Spellex Pharmaceutical 13.0
Buy now for
We ship worldwide. Bulk and academic discounts available -- contact us for pricing.
Ships in approximately 14 business days.
Turn your basic spell checker into a pharmaceutical word expert with Spellex Pharmaceutical 13.0, the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate pharmaceutical spelling checker ever developed. Listed below is product information for Spellex's comprehensive pharmaceutical spell checking software:
- Includes comprehensive pharmacologic - therapeutic classifications covering anesthetics, anti-infective agents, antineoplastic agents, cardiovascular drugs, central nervous system agents, dental agents, diagnostic agents, enzymes, gastrointestinal drugs, oxytocics, serums and vaccines, vitamins, and more!
- Correctly spells thousands of OTC (Over the Counter) drugs and prescription pharmaceuticals, generic and trade name drugs, Latin and Greek terms used in prescription writing, and orphan drugs.
- Includes the newest experimental and investigational drugs and chemotherapy drugs, as well as scores of new medications for treating AIDS such as Neupogen, Fluimucil, Leucomax, and Virazole.
- Allows you to look up the correct spelling of pharmaceutical terms while inside your spell checker without exiting your program.
- Includes the names of pharmaceutical manufacturers, drug distributors, and pharmaceutical company labelers.
- Works inside your favorite Microsoft, WordPerfect, or Lotus spell checker, exactly like your spell checker so there is nothing new to learn. No manuals to read, no commands to learn, and no more embarrassing pharmaceutical spelling errors.
Microsoft Word 2000
Microsoft Word '97
Microsoft Word 7.0
Microsoft Word 6.0 for Windows
Microsoft Word 6.0 for Macintosh
Microsoft Works 3.0 for Windows
Microsoft Works 4.0, 4.x & '99
Microsoft Works 2000
Microsoft Works Suite 2000
Microsoft Works 4.0 for Macintosh
Microsoft Office 2000 (U.S. English Only)
Microsoft Office `97Microsoft Office '95
Microsoft Office '98 for Macintosh
Microsoft Office 2001 for Macintosh
Microsoft FrontPage 2000 (U.S. English Only)
PowerPoint 2000 (U.S. English Only)
Excel 2000 (U.S. English Only)
Access 2000 (U.S. English Only)
Microsoft FrontPage `97