QuickLink Pen French
Buy now for
We ship worldwide. Bulk and academic discounts available -- contact us for pricing.
Ships in 3 - 5 business days.
The QuickLink Pen is an electronic highlighter that lets you copy, clip and store printed text, Internet Links, tables and charts, from newspaper articles, books and documents, and transfer the data to your computer, PDA or text-enabled cell phone. You can scan information directly into any application real-time, or store up to 1000 pages and transfer it at your convenience through the serial port, infrared or optional USB adapter.
Features:A fully portable hand-held scanner
Scans full lines of text in 8 languages
Stores up to 1,000 pages of text
Memory upgrades and language dictionaries available
Expandable with Quicktionary II translation capability
Who needs a QuickLink Pen?
- Executives conveniently collect notes and data from trade shows and meetings. No need to carry around a heavy laptop! Also great as a business card reader.
- Researchers acquire information from public records, books, periodicals and studies to compile reports.
- Students use it as an electronic highlighter at the library and in class. No need to retype notes!
- Doctors scan Lab reports, patient data, reference books and medical journals for easier data collection and review.
- Travelers use the QuickLink Pen with a Palm Pilot or Laptop as an alternative input device and address directory.
- Lawyers excerpt legal documents and case law while performing legal research.
| Category: OCR
| Supporting language: French
Platforms/media types: Scanner
Mac compatibility only with Virtual PC
CD-ROM Drive (for Desktop Application)
16 MB of RAM
8 MB available hard disk space
Available communications port if serial connection desired
| Size: ergonomic 6 inches x 1 ½ x 1, lightweight 3 ounces
Captures up to 1000 pages of data
Recognizes 6-22 point size text, bold, italic, underlined, inverted text.
An Opticard and built in Character Bar lets you input text manually.
Auto detects text for instant scanning. Just roll and scan.
Uses either infrared (IrDA) or the Serial Port (9 pin) to transfer data easily. (USB Optional)
Optical character recognition at 97% (based on standard font and size average) Preference setting for higher numerical and inverted text recognition level.