Japanese<>English Electronic Handheld Dictionary Canon Wordtank V330
Buy now for
We ship worldwide. Bulk and academic discounts available -- contact us for pricing.
Ships within 2 business days.
Japanese to English
* Wisdom Dictionary with 88,000 entries
English to Japanese
* Reader's Dictionary with 270,000 entries
* Reader's Plus Dictionary with 190,000 entries
* Genius Dictionary with 96,000 entries
* Wisdom Dictionary with 90,000 entries
* Eijiro(!!) Dictionary with about 1,700,000 words
* Oxford Modern English Dictionary with 75,000 entries
* Oxford Bookworms Library with 10 works including Tom Sawyer, Robinson Crusoe and Treasure Island.
* Kenkyusha Kanji dictionary with 13,255 entries with 48,000 compounds (jukugo)
* Super Daijirin Japanese / Japanese dictionary with 252,000 entries
* Obunsha Classical Japanese Dictionary with 43,500 entries
* Stylus pen for handwritten kanji input.
* First electronic dictionary to include EIJIRO!
* MP3 Player included
* Kanji stroke order display
* Kanji quiz function
* Backlit for easy to see display.
* Convenient bookmark function
* Multiple dictionary search
* English phrase search feature
* Wildcard entry for both '?' and '*' Jump key to quickly go to or from all 4 dictionaries.
* English spell check function
* Wild card searches
* Adjustable text size (12/16/24pt)
* Large history function and more!!
| Category: Handheld Dictionary
| Supporting language: Japanese
Platforms/media types: Hardware/Misc.
Weight (package): 650.00 Grams
Batteries: 2 AAA batteries last 83 hours
Size: 142 mm x 103 mm X 20.5 mm
Weight: Approximately 334 g (battery included)
Display Size: 4.9" (320 x 480 dot matrix)
Letter Input Method: Romaji (English) or Kana input
Character Display Size:
* Japanese and English are available sized 12/16/24/48 dot
* 2 AAA batteries
Yes! This item includes the manufacturer's full 1-year warranty. If any problems occur in that time covered by the warranty, World Language will help you get it repaired or replaced by the manufacturer.
| The Canon Wordtank V330 is new in 2010 and improves on the V320 in a number of ways. It contains a stylus pen for handwritten kanji input. The main new development in this model is the inclusion of the massive Eijiro database, previously only available online or in CD-ROM form.